8.29.2011

Max Mania

Matt and Jenny are having a baby! I'm pretty pumped about it. The Randles {like candle} are such dear friends of ours--Matt and Rich were roommates in college, and as their wives, Jenny and I struck an immediate friendship.

Jenny's baby shower was a couple weeks ago, and it was a blast hanging out and celebrating with her friends and family. To make the weekend even more awesome, the Osbornes cruised down for the party and stayed with me in Culver City (Rich was out of town for work, poor guy!). Saturday, Sara and I got in some quality girl time--shopping around town and getting last minute gifts together for Maddox, while Matt and Brad caught some surf. On Sunday, Sara, Jamey and I headed down to Costa Mesa for the shower.

[baby mama]





[playdough baby game]

[jenny's owl necklace, a gift from matt]




Okay so who loves my sunburnt surfing baby?! We all had to make babies out of playdough, which was pretty entertaining. I was amazed to see how many fancy dough babies Jenny had to judge for the contest... clearly I wasn't even in the top 5. Regardless, the shower was so much fun and I can't wait to meet baby Randle! He is already one LOVED little guy.

And Obsornes, thanks for kickin' it at the Millard abode. Come back again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh...It was AMAZING to see you guys! I wish we could play everyday. Thanks for taking the trek down to the OC and celebrating baby Max. We feel so loved and blessed!!
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the play dough game!! So cute, might have to store that one in my back pocket for my next baby shower! Ps again, loving the outfit. Why are you so styling Lizzy?

    ReplyDelete