8.09.2011

Bennett is here!

WOW! I still can't believe my dear cousin, Catie, gave birth to a little baby boy. It's surreal to think she carried that sweet little guy in her belly for nine months, and then brought him into this world. It's so crazy and so amazing. July 13th was such a special day--Bennett finally arrived healthy and handsome as ever. Mom, dad and baby all did a great job. Rich and I had the honor of visiting them in the hospital that first night, and made sure to get some great footage of all their lovely moments together. I can't get over how much I absolutely love MY GODSON (yep--I'm a godmother!) and can't even fathom what it will feel like to have a child of my own. 

So, without further ado, here is a little video Rich and I put together for the new parents. We love you Anaya family!



1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh. I have so much to say!

    1. Catie- Congrats. He is so tiny and precious and adorable!
    2. Lizzy and Rich- You guys are so good at making these videos. They are so special to the parents. I can not even imagine how many wonderful videos you will have of your own little Millard babes. Lucky.
    3. They are seriously so professional these videos.
    4. I MISS YOU GUYS.
    5. Can we please hang out soon!

    LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete