8.30.2011

Hometown Weekend Snaps

Let me just be honest by saying that I seriously miss San Diego. With that said, I really am enjoying our time living in LA--but I still find myself thinking fondly of my old stomping grounds. It's not like LA is an entirely different world than SD, but it definitely has it's moments. To me, San Diego just feels so relaxed and comfy--like I want to kick off my shoes and curl up for a while.

We recently headed down to San Diego for a baby shower (glimpse here) and it was a delightful weekend -- no shoes and all. :) 

Hub love

Boogs
[my beloved boogie]
Pommy
[baby shower crafts]
photo

Oaks North
[early morning golf with the rents]
Momma

photo

Robesons
[night at the Robesons]

photo

Saying goodbye to SD is never easy, but necessary. We've been spending so much time outside of LA, it's sometimes hard to really think of it as "home." But that kick off the shoes & curl up feeling is growing--and I like it.

1 comment:

  1. I am just dying over this last picture of you. Such a babe and such an amazing sweater!!! PS. We had the best hang time with you guys. Cant wait to do it soon and hopefully in LA!

    ReplyDelete