7.31.2011

Change

I like change. Let's take getting dressed in the morning for example: before I leave for work, I probably change my outfit 10 or so times until I finally get the proper result in the mirror, or the proper response from Rich. We can even take that a step further by saying that I like changing my work (yep--I have a new job!), which then of course means more outfit options are needed.

photo 2 photo 3 photo 1
[Yay or nay? Always need a second opinion while shopping, so Rich joins virtually]

All that to say, I've started this blog because I needed something new. Rich and I created a blog together earlier this year, The Marvelous Adventures of Riz and Lich, which proved to be more of a marvelous adventure for me. Sure, he played a big role in providing great material for the blog posts (videos, pictures, adventures) but he seldom posted anything. So after a lunch date last month with my dear friend Jenny from the Block, where we talked about our big ideas for new blogs, it was decided I would start something from my own perspective. After mulling it around in my head for awhile, Millard Boulevard was born.

[Once I shared this with Rich, he was sold]

That was several weeks ago, and today it's obviously changed (see, I like change). This is still a blog for family and friends comprised of pictures and videos, but I'm also going to attempt to post more often and share little thoughts and tidbits on life as a newlywed in this crazy city. This chaotic, beautiful city.

2 comments:

  1. Alrighhhttttttttt!!!! I like what I'm reading!!!! Yay for more frequent blogging from the gf!!! You know I love to stalk your life!!! Cant wait for more updates on the new job! LOVE you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. you're looking like a beaut in these photos!

    ReplyDelete