3.24.2012

Where

......have I been? I don't even know where to begin. These last several months have been a complete whirlwind, and I'm yearning to get my feet back on the ground. How does life get so crazy? Sometimes I get so overwhelmed when I think about how fast time escapes me, but I have to stop and think about how incredibly blessed I am to have such a crazy full life.

Lately, I feel as though I've been just barely surviving each passing week and month, and I hate that feeling. I cherish the slow, quiet moments where I can breathe deeply and just reflect, relax, and enjoy. This morning was the first time in a while that I've felt that way, and it was simply lovely.



Despite my feeling a little tired and burned out, life is really good. I have the most amazing husband, wonderful family, and freakin' rad friends. And more importantly, I'm loved by Jesus and there's nothing more I need than that.

--

ps.. Speaking of lovely and quiet movements, Kinfolk (with the help of the talented Tiger in a Jar duo) makes baking bread seem like the most lovely experience ever.


Dutch Oven Bread from Kinfolk on Vimeo.

Now I'm off to make some bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment