10.21.2011

Happy Friday!

Hooray, it's Friday! You guys, I am seriously SO excited the weekend is here. Life has been buckwild these last few weeks, so I'm eagerly anticipating the little downtime we get before the big move next Saturday. Speaking of moving, can you believe this weekend will be our last in Culver City? I'm still in denial about the whole thing. Don't get me wrong--I'm SO excited to move to Sherman Oaks and start decorating enjoying our new little home, but I can't help but feel sad to leave our Culver City digs. It's the first place Rich and I lived together as husband and wife! Though we're both sad to leave, I know the moment we set up shop in Sherman, we'll never look back.

On a lighter note, I'm also quite excited today because I got a great deal on a new iphone case! Isn't she a beaute?
Kate Spade is having a Friends & Family Sale right now--30% off your entire purchase. Yes please! In addition to the discount, they were offering free shipping. How can you turn that down? Well, I definitely didn't. Now I just have to patiently wait for it to arrive! I absolutely love getting fun packages in the mail.

So yeah, Fridays rock. :)

1 comment: